We connect brands with their customers by getting them talking together about the things they both care about.
We do it well. That’s why we’re the fastest growing agency in the region.
We do it differently. Our work influences, builds trust, enables sharing and sustains strong relationships.
And we want you to do it with us.
We want you to help us build our growing reputation as a social media pioneer amongst our peers, clients and prospects.
We want you to help design and deliver award winning, innovative campaigns.
We’ve just sent the first diamond to space and out-ed the world’s naughtiest pet. Can you help us with our next project?
If you’re a social media specialist with around four years’ experience and professional qualifications such as Google Analytics, then you should get in touch. If you can add strong skills in drafting a wide range of content, knowing how to appeal to the right audience, through the right channel then you should really get in touch.
We need you to be able demonstrate creativity when it comes to campaigns and content, while showing an analytical understanding and commitment to innovation. We’ll need evidence of a track record in devising and delivering social-led campaigns, managing teams and client relationships.
If you can show us this, you’ll get to work with a fantastic bunch of communications professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds and help us grow and learn together. Your understanding of how social media can complement a wider communications campaign, regardless of client, sector and discipline will be respected, recognised and rewarded.
• Offering strategic consultancy across all social media channels, both to clients and teams internally
• Ensuring the team stays up to date with advances in social media channels and reporting tools, and an ability to understand the impact of these updates
• Managing social media-led accounts, responsible for day to day delivery and meeting, and exceeding, results
• Managing and supporting junior members of the team
• Building and maintaining client relationships, becoming the day-to-day point of contact
• Producing a variety of content, as well as ensuring all other content drafted by the account team is accurate
• Spotting opportunities for organic growth within the current client base, developing creative ideas
• Managing client budgets
• Supporting on new business opportunities
• Knowledge of social media channels and the types of content best used
• Experience in using Google Analytics, both as a reporting and content generation tool
• Experience in using social media measurement and evaluation tools
• Ability to present confidently to clients