Following a number of new client wins, we are looking for an ambitious and hard-working social account executive and content writer to join our team.
Reporting to the social media manager, the successful candidate will work across a number of B2B and B2C accounts and be responsible for generating and evaluating content on a number of social channels as well as contributing to campaign strategy.
We are looking for someone who has a real passion for social media and for all things content.
The integrated structure of the agency means that the successful candidate will be working closely with our digital, advertising and creative teams and will also benefit from a range of internal and external training programmes.
For the right outstanding candidate we offer a creative, exciting and energetic working environment as well as fantastic career opportunities.
Competitive salary based on experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Generating creative ideas to feed into social strategies for our clients
• Writing engaging blogs
• Creating valuable content and placing this externally
• Helping to manage social advertising schedules
• Monitor daily conversation on client’s social media channels
• Interact daily through social media with customers, consumers and partners
• Contribute/interact on online forums and engagement platforms
• Provide copywriting resource for digital and PR campaigns
• Assist with building social communities and improving engagement rates for client
• Previous social media experience is essential
• Experience creating and placing content
• An interest in media, digital and marketing
• Passionate about creating content and cultivating fan engagement and growth
• An understanding and sensitivity to the difference between social media for a brand vs. an individual
• Adaptable writing styles to cater for different audiences and purposes
• Strong written communication skills with attention to detail and creative voice
• Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
• Able to maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials
We are looking for a candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment to work well within a dynamic and fast-growing team. Excellent attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills are essential. Workload management is also essential as the successful candidate will be required to effectively manage the needs of several clients at once.