Want to be part of something special?
We love what we do and we’re on the look-out for a C# .Net Developer to join us in Manchester. Someone with the right attitude and who takes pride in their work is the type of person we’re looking for. And if you’ve got a bit of flare and pizzazz, that wouldn’t go amiss. Our team is diverse and we offer opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
• A love of coding
• Experience & competent in C# .Net & ASP.NET
• Experience with web applications
• Experience with SQL Server 2008+
• Experience of working with a multi-discipline team
• Experience in an Agile scrum environment
• An understanding of SOLID principles
• Problem solving skills as well as innovative ideas
It would be awesome if you have…..
• Previous professional experience of working with Sitecore CMS is highly desirable
• Ideally MVC experience
• Ideally digital agency experience – although this is not essential
• Knowledge and experience in working in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012+
• Familiar with Team City build server
• Familiar with TDS & TFS
• Able to consult and interact with customers on projects, some excellent communication skills are essential
• Able to challenge and not accept the status quo
• Working on multiple exciting projects and with different clients
• Experience of AWS & WCF web services
• Experience of integration with 3rd party system
You’ll need to be used to working as part of a team. Taking direction from others, but also leading where needed. We like our staff to challenge each other and our clients. It helps to innovate and get the most from each other. If you have a sense of humour, a curious nature and the desire to solve problems you’ll fit in perfectly.
We’re an award winning digital agency that specialise in developing multichannel digital solutions for UK and global brands. We work exclusively with Sitecore. Using the Sitecore customer experience platform we drive positive change within our customers’ businesses. This lets them market and engage with their customers more effectively.
We’re proud of our people centric, collaborative and supportive culture. Our progressive and vibrant working environment is supported by a strong team spirit and our open-planned modern office, in the heart of Manchester.
As a market-leader, we see the true value of investing in our people’s development, and talent, company systems, and employee work-life balance. Our talented team are passionate about our customers. They’re encouraged to invest time in their own continued professional development. As an Investors in People Gold certified company, we recognise the importance of investing in our employee’s development. We offer excellent employee benefits.
No agencies – thanks!