Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 14 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 14 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
Overall Role and Responsibilities:
Responsible for account managing key clients online marketing campaigns and ensuring results are delivered. Account managers client portfolios are typically worth £90k of revenue per month and include clients of all sizes and budgets ranging from £1.5k to £50k pm. Examples of clients can be found on our website.
Duties will include:
• Responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client’s online marketing campaigns from a technical perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
• Interpreting and translating client’s needs and requirement into creative campaigns designed to deliver results.
• Developing and managing strong client relationships.
• Proactively managing client’s expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
• Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
• Managing resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
• Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
• Compiling internal and external reports and documentation.
• Adhering to, and delivering on SLAs and communication plans.
• Creating troubleshooting action plans and liaising with various internal departments and clients to ensure they are implemented.
• Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes as well as to new developments within the online marketing industry. Keeping abreast of the latest thinking and participating the teams R&D.
• Liaison with the sales account managers to ensure a collaborative and united client management approach.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are about all things SEO, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future including national and international expansion.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have proven experience in successfully managing multiple SEO campaigns and achieving results.
• Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail.
• Have fantastic communication skills and an ability to create rapport at all levels.
• Have an ability to write well thought-out, comprehensive commentary, reports and communication.
• Be able to “hold their own” and facilitate productive, positive client meetings, face to face and on the telephone.
• Have the ability to think creatively around problems, interpret clients requirements and translate them into an action plans.
• The gravitas, communication and presentation skills to participate in meetings with attendees in senior company positions.
• Be organised and methodical with the ability to juggle priorities.
• Be an advanced user of Excel or other spreadsheet packages.
• Have a technical understanding of website architecture. Any knowledge of website design/ development and associated languages would be advantageous although not essential.
• Have some experience in building websites, building link networks or running blogs.