SEO strategists are responsible for the strategy, direction and management of our SEO Campaigns. We are looking for an SEO Strategist to join our growing team in Leeds.
They undertake the on-page identification & engagement strategy of potential customers. They are responsible for keyword identification and analysis along with providing strategy on site content expansion. They provide technical guidance and strategy for on-site SEO changes. Finally they research, analyse and plan the off-page strategy ensuring integration with other marketing mediums.
The role would suit an individual who has a history of innovation within their roles. Who is able to identify opportunities for growth within the online marketplace and is continually looking to improve existing processes.
Epiphany offers an environment for growth and development. We encourage all members to continually push themselves and their work in environment that is creative and relaxed. This approach to development has helped us become one of the leading search marketing businesses in the country and an innovator in the field when it comes to approaching SEO campaigns. We are looking for people who match this approach and have an enthusiasm for everything online.
• Provide regular architecture (technical SEO) reports with strategic insight and recommendations
• Design and create overall client on-site SEO strategies
• Analyse and report the impact of on-site SEO changes
• Provide monthly site health-checks
• Identify and analyse customer engaging keywords
• Identify areas of a client site that require modification to achieve online goals
• Gain an understanding of client businesses, moving strategy to meet these
• Provide on-page strategies for customer engagement
• Analyse and report of the performance of SEO campaigns
• Design and create client off page strategies
• Analyse client and competitor link acquisition strategies & backlink profiles
• Identify opportunities and gaps within client link profiles
• Project manage delivery of link acquisition projects
• Analyse and report the impact of link acquisition campaigns
• Use and analyse the use of social media within link acquisition projects
• Manage client budgets
• Attend client meetings with the ability to provide campaign updates and strategic advice
• Actively monitor the SEO community feeding back relevant information into the team
• Aid with the continued development of the Epiphany SEO offering including tools and areas of expansion
• Work as part of a team to deliver client objectives
• Project management
• People management
• Budget / financial management
• Data gathering and analysis
• Strong presentation skills
• Strategic thinking / planning
• Analytical, written and numerical skills
• In-depth knowledge of search marketing