Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 14 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 14 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
Overall Role and Responsibilities: Playing an integral role within the sales team you will interpret clients business and digital marketing requirements and apply your technical knowledge and experience to develop digital insight and strategy which will form the basis of an integrated campaign.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
• Investigation and analysis of client markets, their digital profile, brand and reach looking at multiple criteria including on-site, off-site and social aspects to develop a view of where the gaps are and where improvements can be made.
• Responding to Request for Information and proposal documents.
• Creating and delivering excellent technical and commercial presentations.
• Attending sales pitches – both GTMs and F2Fs on a regular basis.
• Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the company’s maximum sales potential is realised.
• Firmly become established as the go-to technical guru for the sales team and for clients, maintain strong relationships for the duration of the sales process.
• Analysing and interpreting data such to provide traffic illustrations showing projected returns based on competitive analysis, analytics and investment levels.
• A detailed understanding of Google algorithmic updates and the impact they have, with an ability to carry out penalty evaluations, assessing prospects backlink and technical profile to identify potential penalties and the best approach for the client.
• Being responsible for staying ahead of the curve with the industry and company’s trends and developments.
• Having a detailed and in-depth understanding of the Company’s services offerings and processes.
• Working closely with the Marketing Team to generate pre-sales materials, business cases, case studies.
• Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
• Training with internal staff – spot sessions looking at various technical areas.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: ID are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented individual to join our presales team in London. We need someone with with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running!
This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have at least 3 years technical SEO experience, dealing with blue chip clients would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
• Have a pronounced ability to analyse and interpret data and will have exceptional Excel skills.
• Have excellent presentation skills.
• Be inquisitive with a developed passion for all things digital and a particular penchant for the technology which underpins SEO.
• Be commercially aware with an ability to maximize opportunities.
• Have excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills.
• Have an ability to manage workload and priorities.
• Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence and enthusiasm.
• Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers.
Location is London