Epiphany are excited to announce that due to several high profile clients wins and an overall team expansion, we are now recruiting for SEO strategists to work in our London office.
SEO strategy is at the core of everything we do at Epiphany. You’ll be directing what needs to happen to improve the performance of your clients, including setting briefs for content and earned media, as well as carrying out technical and content reviews and guiding clients through improving their own sites. You will need to have the ability to compromise and empathise with our clients’ challenges and identify what you and they can do to deliver measurable, exciting results.
We’re looking for dedicated self-starters, SEOs who are excited about campaign performance and relish working closely with our London-based clients. You’ll be excited to help start a new team as an extension of our Leeds-based office as well as excellent at managing your own time. You may have managed a small team before, or you might be ready to develop into that role. You also need to be capable in project management from a distance, as you’ll still be relying on our Leeds-based production teams to deliver your campaigns. You’re up for spending a few days a month in Leeds getting to know the team. You’ll be confident working with clients and equally adept at talking to marketing and development teams, happy to work from clients’ offices where necessary.
You won’t be afraid to present new ideas and push us further as a search agency – you’ll be ready to experiment, measure your performance and pitch ideas back into the wider SEO team to help us grow with the times. You’ll keep up to date with the SEO industry and be prepared to represent us at both official marketing and unofficial social events. Most of all, you’ll be excited to dig into working for one of the most forward-thinking agencies in the country and make this role your own.
• Carrying out architecture, content, and backlink audits and discussing each with your clients confidently
• Design client SEO strategies around required on-site and earned media actions
• Review and change your strategies based on performance
• Clear reporting of results and measurable KPI’s in place for every client
• Regular communication with clients, including meetings, calls, and presentations
• Keyword research & targeting
• Understanding the search landscape and ensuring your strategies fit within these
• Manage client budgets and direct activity where required
• Work with a team, both in person and remotely, to achieve results
• Educated to degree level
• Several years’ agency experience
• The ability to analyse data in order to inform strategies and interpret results
• Solid and demonstrable all-around SEO knowledge, including:
o Solid technical SEO
o Keyword research skills
o Content optimisation skills
o Familiarity with industry tools
o Link analysis skills – link gaps and penalty removal in particular
• Project, people, and budget management
• Presentation skills within small groups
Skills desired (by no means required; these would be a bonus)
o Marketing, business, or computing-related degree
o Social media and / or blogging experience
o Professional speaking experience