Reporting to: Head of Search
This is a great opportunity to join a leading SEO & Content Agency and play a part in shaping our clients’ campaigns.
Tecmark is looking for a gifted SEO practitioner and communicator who strives for excellence in everything they do to take on the role of SEO Strategist.
As an SEO Strategist you will be responsible for the strategy, direction and management of our SEO campaigns. You’ll be a key contact for our clients, involved in consulting at pre-sales and recommending solutions to meet their business needs.
Your core objectives will be to:
– Devise and deliver strategies for our clients which are in fitting with their objectives.
– Delight our clients with intelligent thinking, campaign delivery, and ultimately results achieved.
– Communicate clearly and effectively with clients in both written and verbal form.
– Deliver presentations and reports to clients on progress and results.
– Support the agencies new business efforts.
Main responsibilities will include:
– Gaining an understanding of each of your clients and their objectives
– SEO strategy and planning
– Technical SEO audits and analysis
– Link audits and analysis
– Penalty recovery
– Content audits and gap analysis
– Competitor Analysis
– On-page optimisation
– Keyword research
– Working with the campaign team to devise off page strategies
– Analysing and reporting on the performance of SEO campaigns
– Attending client meetings and providing updates and strategic advice
– Supporting on new business
The ideal candidate is a great communicator. We don’t just mean that you’ve got the gift of the gab! We’re looking for someone who’s as good at listening as talking, as this role requires the ability to consult with our clients, understand their problems and goals and translate that into a solution that both the client and our teams internally will understand.
Those who excel in this role will be those who live and breathe the changing SEO landscape.
You’ll be someone who just gets how exciting our industry is, who talks passionately about the opportunities offered to businesses through search and content.
We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude – someone who strives to continually improve and evolve. Our new SEO Strategist will be an individual who’ll never settle for mediocrity and does what it takes to make the best of every project and campaign.
Here’s what we’re looking for in short:
– In depth knowledge and understanding of search marketing
– Excellent understanding of various industry tools
– Strategic thinking/planning
– Natural communicator and problem solver
– Strong presentation skills
– Remarkable organisational skills!
– Strong research and analysis skills
– Genuine passion for our industry
– Ability to manage projects and resources
– Experience with Google Analytics
In addition to your salary, you’ll benefit:
– 24 days’ holidays (plus Bank Holidays)
– Your birthday off
– Private Healthcare schemes
– Gym membership contribution
– Free breakfast provided
– Free fruit provided
– Monthly cooked breakfast
– Monthly team lunch
– Quarterly company social
– Ride2Work Scheme
– Contributory Pension Scheme