Objectives of the Role:
• Manage the key relationships with the agencies clients.
• Work with the product teams to devise appropriate strategies for the clients campaigns.
• Bring together the work being completed across the agencies departments to provide joined up solutions and projects.
• Deliver client reports and presentations in line with the agencies high standards.
• Ensure all client facing documents are delivered in line with the agencies high standards.
• Meet and exceed client expectations for service and communication.
• Lead client calls and meetings.
• Manage projects through from client acquisition through to campaign launch and ongoing management.
• Minimise client churn
• Ensure the clients are informed and educated into the tactics used on campaigns and their expected outcome.
• Relay information around the clients business to the campaign teams and work on how to best achieve their objectives.
• Provide Tecmark clients with the best possible solutions for their requirement and budget.
• Supporting the new business efforts through participation in new business proposals and pre-sales meetings.
• Lead and coordinate content for client meetings.
• Supporting and encouraging all team members working on client campaigns.
• Ensuring all staff are aware of their responsibilities and requirements to complete their roles.
• Mentor and manage junior member of staff when the opportunity arises.
Essential Skills and Behaviours:
• Good knowledge of all digital marketing channels and strategies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to communicate effectively with both clients and internal stakeholders as well as mentor and support staff
• Diligence in delivering against pre agreed timescales
• A desire and willingness to get the job done
• Knowledge and experience of SEO and the tactics and techniques used