As our agency grows, we’re bringing an SEO/Outreach Specialist into our team. This is a great opportunity for someone genuinely passionate about the benefits of SEO who wants to up their skills to the next level in a busy, varied and experienced environment.
every1 is an integrated marketing agency working with an interesting and diverse range of clients in the UK and overseas, which include those in the engineering, gaming, entertainment, finance and healthcare sectors.
This role directly supports the work of the SEO Manager and also the content team: as well as web development, our content marketing and PR are popular services for many of our clients.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Implement outreach/link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
• Basic understanding of current content marketing methods and strategy
• Basic understanding of social media marketing methods and strategy
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• Passion for SEO and internet marketing
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
• High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
• Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
• Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS (desired)