Have you got a passion for digital and a decent understanding of how search engine optimisation works? Perhaps you’re looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge further in a professional setting and develop your career with one of the North West’s leading search agencies?
If so, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you. theEword is looking for a new SEO exec to join its ever-expanding SEO team.
Job Title: SEO Executive
Working Hours: 9am to 5:30pm (5pm on Friday)
Holidays: 28 days per annum
The role is perfect for someone with a keen interest and experience in search marketing, who wants to take things to the next level.
Making a key contribution to award-winning client campaigns, you’ll have the benefit of working in one of the freshest, most creative teams in the business – with years of experience and knowledge that you can draw upon to hone your skills and be the best you can be.
If theEword sounds like the kind of place you would love to work, here are more details about the job.
• Around 1 year’s previous experience in similar role
• Excellent understanding of SEO, both on-page and off-page
• Active interest in search marketing and SEO
• Ability to use various analysis tools (OSE, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools etc)
• Ability to plan and implement on-page & off-page SEO campaigns
• Ability to use computer programs to a high standard
• Excellent initiative, timekeeping and time management
• Team player with strong inter-personal skills
• Understanding of HTML & web development desirable
• Presentation skills desirable
• To help drive client campaigns through effective use of SEO;
• To work with Senior SEO & Head of Search to plan SEO strategies and ensure they are implemented
• To carry out things like on-page audits, link audits, keyword research & analysis
• To handle organic linkbuilding campaigns for clients which includes liasing and working alongside the content team
• To report internally and externally on the progress of campaigns
• To meet with your fellow team members on a daily basis to discuss projects and tasks
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Annual bonus scheme
• Free parking and excellent transport links
• Excellent working environment
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Take your birthday off work every year (in addition to your statutory hols)
• As much coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, toast and chocolate as you like
• Xbox 360 and big screen TV in the office
• Regular breaks
• Friendly, creative atmosphere with great team spirit
• Work for an expanding, cutting-edge search marketing agency