The role would see the successful candidate own individual, one-off projects such as the migration of websites to new platforms, as well as managing the ongoing optimisation of SEO clients. This would involve regular client contact (both face to face and on calls) as well as liaising with multiple internal teams.
– Managing large scale migrations of global websites and ensuring minimal SEO loss
– Developing and executing SEO strategy
– Technical audits
– Reporting (both developing and updating)
– Analysis of traffic and SEO specific data
– Attending pitches and workshops
– Creating proposals
– A good knowledge of technical SEO
– A solid understanding of Excel and Google Analytics.
– Knowledge of current SEO industry
– A passion for technology