PushON are looking for an skilled and passionate candidate to fill the role of SEO Consultant within their expanding team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your digital marketing knowledge within the experienced online marketing team at PushON
The right candidate must be a self-starting individual, with strong organisational and written skills. You must have a proven background in SEO, a passion for the SEO industry, and be committed to keeping up to date with industry news, trends and best practices.
This role will be key within the PushON offering, leading our thinking in cutting edge SEO. That is both off site and on-site. That process then leads into our campaign planning
• Link Architecture audits and analysis
• Technical SEO consultancy
• High level documentation
• Penalty recovery
• SEO strategy and planning
• Technical SEO analysis
• On-page optimisation
• Off-site strategies and implementation (link building)
• Keyword research and website architecture
• Running and assisting full SEO campaigns
• Maintaining client relationships
• Producing client reports
• Collaboratively working with the online marketing team
• Excellent understanding of various analysis tools such as OSE, Sitemetrics, Google Analytics, Google Websmaster Tools
• Thorough understanding of SEO (both on-page and off-page)
• Customer facing skills
• Knowledge of other marketing activities that impact SEO performance
• Strong organisational and time-keeping skills
• Strong written and communication skills (Inc. telephone manner)
• Strong research and analysis skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Excel, etc.)
• Experience with Google Analytics / web analytics packages
• International/multi-lingual SEO experience
• Web development experience (HTML, etc.)
• 30 days holiday per year (Inc. bank holidays, Christmas eve and New Year’s eve)
• Support with career development (Inc. budget for SEO conferences and training)
• Flexible working hours
• Relaxed working environment
We’re a social bunch at PushON, and we regularly have team nights out and trips to the bowling, paintballing, etc.
THE INTERVIEW PROCESS
It is essential that we evaluate technical skills and also the way that those skills are expressed.
Subject to successful interview:
Test piece. We will ask you to provide a piece of work around a live website. We are looking to assess both technical ability and ability to plan and communicate findings.
Second interview where we discuss the test piece.