Fusion Unlimited is one of the top digital marketing agencies in Leeds. With over 15 years’ experience, we are at the forefront of digital marketing for our long standing blue chip clients. We specialise in offering bespoke solutions utilising a range of channels including SEO, PPC, affiliate marketing, display advertising, social media, content and consultancy. With ROI and performance running through our blood, we get the best results from online marketing using the most sophisticated tracking and analytics tools.
We have a very exciting opportunity available for an experienced candidate looking to take the next step in their inbound marketing career, working on some of the UK’s best known brands.
Assisting the Head of SEO and working as a part of a very knowledgeable and passionate team, you will be responsible for the management of key SEO and content marketing accounts for a varied range of household name clients, liaising with clients, managing a team of SEO and content consultants and ensuring delivery of activity and results.
You will have at least 12-18 months experience in a variety of roles such as delivering in-depth technical recommendations and holistic SEO strategies through to creative content creation and digital PR, underpinned by friendly, confident and easy-to-understand client handling skills.
• Management of key SEO and content marketing accounts
• Management of a team of SEO and content marketing consultants
• Key client handler
• Carrying out technical SEO reviews of client websites and developing SEO strategies
• Carrying out content audits and developing creative content marketing strategies
• Developing digital PR and link building strategies
• Keyword, competitor and market analysis
• Producing monthly / weekly / ad hoc ranking reports
• Tracking, monitoring and reporting using Google Analytics and other tools
• Staying up to date with industry developments
• Proven account management experience
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
• Excellent numeric and written skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Up-to-date practical knowledge of SEO industry
• Experience in developing creative content marketing strategies
• Able to work on own initiative and as a part of a team
• Attention to detail
• Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes, especially Excel
• Good organisational skills
• A passion for the internet and emerging technologies
• Minimum 12-18 months recent SEO experience, preferably with some agency experience
• Experience in blogging and social media is beneficial
Why work at fusion unlimited?
• We invest in people – we take the time to find the right candidates and invest in their progression and development
• Exceptional long standing client relationships with some of the UK’s best know brands including Halfords, NatWest, Lloyds Pharmacy, Vertu Motors to name a few.
• Series of award winning work
• Located in the sought after Roundhay area and only 15 mins from the city centre
• Part of a full service agency successfully operating for over 25 years, providing access to marketing specialisms such as website design/build, media, research, production.
• …And to top it all off we’re a great bunch of people who love what we do and the people we work with.