We are looking to recruit an expert in technical SEO who will help to shape our overall technical offering whilst helping our Account Managers to optimise their campaigns. This SEO consultant role reflects the growing emphasis on technical SEO and user experience within the SEO mix. Working with household names and on global campaigns, the aim is to support colleagues in the creation and development of technical SEO/UX strategies before overseeing their implementation.
• Take the lead on all UX & technical SEO matters; identifying and reporting opportunities for improvement to the campaign team.
• Responsible for the on-going implementation of the technical SEO plan
• Communicating directly with the client and attending meetings as required on SEO & UX activities.
• Providing internal training and support to develop our technical offering.
• Ensuring all activities in the technical SEO plan are in line with the client’s overall campaign strategy.
• Conducting analysis and interpreting web analytics data to formulate technical recommendations.
• Updating campaign team members regularly on activity and campaign insights and results.
Why work for us?
Search Laboratory has enjoyed significant growth and success over recent years and our bright, talented and motivated people make our business what it is. We only recruit the very best and we work hard to ensure our team are happy, rewarded and have the tools they need to deliver outstanding results for our clients. In fact, for the last three years in a row, we have a achieved a place in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work for thanks to feedback from the team.
Some of the other benefits we offer:
• Performance related pay review at 6 and 12 months and annually thereafter
• Healthcare cash plan – top level cover enabling you to claim in excess of £2,000 annually towards optical, dental and healthcare. This also includes free access to counselling and the employee assistance programme
• Stakeholder pension – company matches contributions up to 5% of your salary
• Up to 27 days holiday allowance + the option to purchase additional holidays
• Company-wide paid social events (past events included bowling, rock climbing and sushi cookery classes)
• Free Drink Fridays!
• Free fruit
• Enhanced maternity / paternity benefits
• Discounted gym membership
• Paid time off for charity work
• Industry leading on-going training and development
To be successful, you will need to have extensive technical experience in the field of Search Engine Optimisation. You will be a proactive, results-driven individual with excellent communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning agency. If you are interested in working with some of the biggest global brands and are excited about joining a rapidly growing company – then we want to hear from you!