Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 16 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 16 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
Overall Role and Responsibilities: Working alongside our SEO Account Managers, creating client proposals, compiling internal key performance indicator reports and managing client campaigns.
Key tasks and Responsibilities:
Duties will include
• Compiling in depth monthly reports on SEO campaigns performance for clients
• Analysing data and technical/structural reviews of websites
• Compiling internal weekly performance measurement reports
• Daily monitoring of campaigns
• General administration
• Forum monitoring to keep abreast of the industry’s latest thinking and developments and advising the team of any changes or improvements which should be implemented.
Key Qualifications and Attributes: This is a great opportunity for someone with basic internet marketing/ SEO experience to work for an innovative on-line solutions group.
The ideal candidate will have:
• An affinity for numbers with excellent analytical skills
• Good Internet skills
• The ability to manage your own research
• Experience with Excel or other spreadsheet packages
• A good and creative command of English
• Organisational skills
• The ability to meet tight deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail with excellent literacy skills are essential.
• Ability to effectively manage own workload in an efficient manner.
Join our team and acquire the skills and experience to develop a career in SEO and on-line marketing where there is the scope for career progression and promotion in-house.