Lakestar McCann, part of McCann Worldgroup, is one of the UK’s premier digital marketing agencies. Our mission at Lakestar McCann is simple – to help clients be more profitable online. It’s what our talented team has been doing for big-name companies and brands for years.
We are currently looking for SEO Account Managers for our Manchester office.
As SEO Account Manager you will have responsibility for your own client portfolio, producing campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to grow traffic to their sites. You will also monitor the campaigns and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations to your clients through detailed reporting.
Other responsibilities include:
• Analysing the client’s website to identify SEO opportunities within the client’s market
• Keyword research
• Produce ideas for new initiatives based on keyword research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work
• Manage internal analytical and technical resources that are key to the development and writing of online optimisation, strategy and implementation
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships through proactive account management ensuring a professional channel of communication is maintained with assigned clients representing the best interests of the company at all time.
• Keep up to date with developments in online marketing and search technology
You should have good experience within a SEO role (preferably agency based) with an in-depth understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings in Google and knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on SEO.
Core Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on SEO
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
• Knowledge of Google Places and Product Search
• Programming knowledge
• Understanding of HTML
• Excellent standard of written and verbal English
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Educated to A- level standard or above or equivalent qualification
• Advanced use of Microsoft Word & Excel