An excellent opportunity for a SEO Account Executive to join Lakestar McCann on a fixed term contract (Min 6 months) – an award winning and respected digital marketing agency working with an expert team of colleagues and world famous brands across a diverse range of sectors, including fashion, retail, travel and motoring to name but a few.
As SEO Account Executive you will work alongside SEO Account Managers and the Client Service team to produce client campaigns and strategies based on their business needs to grow traffic to their sites. You will also monitor the campaigns and through site audits and interpreting analytical data make recommendations to your clients through detailed reporting.
You’ll need to know about:
• Analysing clients’ websites to identify SEO opportunities within their given market
• Keyword research
• Producing ideas for new initiatives based on the keyword research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work
• On-page optimisation
• Content outreach and link building
• Researching information for new client pitches
You should already have experience within a SEO role, either agency or client-side, with a solid understanding of search engines, search engine optimisation and factors that influence high rankings in Google and knowledge of the other marketing activities that impact on SEO. You should have a solid working knowledge of Google Analytics.
You should also have:
• Knowledge of Google Places and Product Search
• Understanding of HTML
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Education to A-level/equivalent or above including min of Grade C English and Maths
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
If you enjoy working in a hardworking but fun and rewarding environment then we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits including flexible hours, free gym membership, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and even an extra day off to enjoy your birthday. 6 month min contract.