We have a rare vacancy within the Film & Video department of our award-winning, integrated communications agency for an experienced Senior Producer with a passion for the moving image.
We are looking for someone who can take a range of projects from initial ideas to final delivery, who can apply their own creative spin and commercial experience.
We produce a diverse range of exciting and engaging content for some of the biggest brands in the UK and the last 12 months have seen unprecedented growth in our Film & Video department with a series of successful new client wins. As a result we are looking to grow the team to meet our clients’ needs with a candidate who can demonstrate tons of passion, knowledge, creativity and a keen eye for detail to ensure the exacting standards we set continue to be delivered on every production.
The role reports directly to our Director of Film & Video and will require you to demonstrate the following:
• Ability to manage and take full ownership of multiple concurrent projects including budget responsibility
• Skilled camera operator with hands-on experience of working in a variety of different shoot situations, ideally with DSLR background and knowledge
• Knowledge of and ability to light for video – both location and studio based.
• Experienced editor (Premiere/Final Cut)
• Motion graphics and animation skills (After Effects)
• Good understanding of other CS Adobe applications
• Ability to offer strategic and creative thinking to clients
• Experience of managing workflow and working as part of a production team
• Client communication and project development skills
• A passion for new techniques, equipment and all things that move
This role is ideal for an ambitious and experienced filmmaker who wants to play a key role in a fast paced, dynamic production team and be part of a very exciting future.
What we offer:
HGA Creative offers an attractive remuneration and reward packages with highly competitive salaries and a range of other benefits that allow us to retain the best people. The salary for this position will meet the demands of the right candidate.
*No recruitment agencies