WHAT WE NEED
A highly experienced online Video Editor with advanced Motion Graphics skills, sound design and audio mixing know-how to a professional standard, to devise, drive and deliver creative post-production and edit solutions at Vista’s head office in Leeds.
A senior team player with bags of creativity and energy, meticulous attention to detail, and a proven ability to deliver outstanding results on brief and to agreed timescales.
Above all, you’ll have the drive and ambition to continually push your skills to the limit, establish Vista as a class leading post-production team, and deliver award-winning work for some of the world’s best known brands.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Repr Work as part of a 30+ strong creative team inc. writers, designers and digital specialists all under one roof
• Devise, collaborate and deliver creative post-production and edit solutions to a highly professional standard, applying your complete technical awareness and expertise to every job, and delivering all work to Vista’s quality standards, accurately, efficiently and on time.
• Proactively develop Vista’s technical ability in the art and science of post-production, keep abreast of technological trends and new releases, communicate new ideas, concepts and innovations with colleagues, and continually drive forward the quality and creativity of the team to ensure our offering is class leading
• Working closely with the Production Lead and Senior Motion GFX/3D Artist to inspire, support and mentor team members to push our existing levels even higher, whilst proactively encouraging consistent quality standards across the team
• Work with Senior Motion GFX/3D Artist to maintain Vista’s post-production facilities and make recommendations to Studio Manager re software and hardware requirements for all post-production suites
• Work with Producers to ensure projects are accurately costed and efficiently planned / resourced whilst ensuring mistakes and freelance costs are kept to a minimum and client expectations are met
• Play a crucial role in the ongoing development of Vista Film’s offering and expanding the team’s profile, whilst upholding our industry-leading sustainability certifications across all areas of film post-production
• Be a Trusted Advisor to all clients and colleagues
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
● Expert technical skills and working knowledge of editing and motion graphics software and hardware inc. Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Cinema 4D (preferred), and in depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
● Expert understanding of the end-to-end post production process, and of advanced post-production applications and networking solutions
● Competent in all matters audio to design, mix and output audio at professional standards and with a comprehensive understanding of advanced motion graphics principles, VFX software and plug-ins
● Experienced at working directly with a diverse range of clients and brands
● An astute problem-solver and decision maker with a strong strategic and creative approach
● A cool head under pressure, an effortless ability to adapt to change and pace, and a willingness to work unsociable hours (including occasional weekends) to hit deadlines
● Highly organised with a keen eye for detail, and an accomplished communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
● A strong team player who builds productive relationships with clients and colleagues alike, who is a dynamic and confident hard worker with passion and personality
● Highly self-motivated with the flexibility to manage several projects at once and prioritise key tasks
● A willingness to celebrate success and share learning and who can inspire and motivate colleagues
● Ambitious, committed and willing to develop your career and post-production