Established specialist agency based in Cheshire is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their digital offering.
Your role is to ensure that key stakeholders are appropriately involved/considered in the design of the software:
· Users: ensuring their needs are considered to increase retention, conversion and engagement.
· Client: ensuring business needs are targeted.
· Partner agencies: in line with the multichannel approach, this method ensures that key subject matter experts and content creators are involved in the design process.
You will be responsible for applying a user centered design methodology on projects, working with clients, creative, strategy and development teams to design great experiences.
You will have extensive experience leading the front end development of projects ensuring that interfaces are engaging, progressive and user centric
· Assist in the development and role out of the agency’s UX methodology.
· Collaborating with creative, business and technical teams to create compelling user interactions for a variety of platforms, including smartphone, tablet and desktop.
· Lead the UX modelling and testing elements of projects ensuring clients’ needs are met and projects and budgets are well managed including such activities as:
§ Modelling: Use cases, Sitemap, Flow diagrams, Wireframing, Prototyping, Functional specifications, IA.
§ Testing: Creation of and coordination of usability test.
· Lead front end development projects ensuring that the interfaces are engaging, progressive and user centric.
· Work closely with the digital design team to ensure that designs are user centric and are technically feasible.
· Work closely with end clients through the lifecycle of the project building good client relationships and ensuring their needs are met.
· Assist in the education of UCD and its value across the group, evangelising UX and raising the skill and knowledge of fusion group staff.
· Fluency in the user centred design process plus usability and accessibility best practices.
· Proven ability to research, organize and simplify complex information structures, taxonomy and categorization of information.
· Excellent knowledge of front end development skills, including HTML, JS and CSS, Jade, SASS/LESS.
· Ability to demonstrate knowledge of UX and front end technology trends.
· Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
· Exceptional presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
· Proficiency in Omnigraffle, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite.
· Exceptional organization and analytical skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an established leading agency who offer an impressive benefits package to employees!