This is a rare opportunity for a Senior UX Consultant to join our Manchester office, leading UX for 2 renowned brands.
– 6-8 years experience, with portfolio to match
– Confident and articulate communicator
– International project experience (multiple countries/languages)
– Experience of planning & running stakeholder engagements
– Clear evidence of collaborative, interdisciplinary working methods
– Strong track record of significant client-facing responsibilities
– Used to working with big brands at big agencies
To get an interview:
We want to speak to people who have a story to tell about the way they think, work and design. Someone who focuses on solving business challenges, meeting user needs and has a lot of experience working alongside big, international clients.
You’ll be able to show us an impressive track record of shaping digital environments with user-centred working practices and outcomes. You’ll have planned and run user testing and research– and made sure the process makes a difference. You’re every bit as much a consultant as you are a designer.
This also means we want a team player. We want someone who is used to working with Strategists, Researchers, Business Analysts, Visual Designers and Technical Developers. You’re used to being a significant voice in the way a solution is developed: as user advocate and collaborative, effective designer.
To stand out from the crowd:
We’ll pay special attention to people who bring one or more of the following to the table:
– foreign language skills
– experience of working big e-commerce solutions
– experience of planning & running stakeholder training & information workgroups
– front-end dev knowledge and/or practical skills