This award winning Cheshire based communications agency are currently seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their busy studio.
This is a key role going forward where youll get the opportunity to collaborate with creative, business and technical teams to create compelling user interactions for a multitude of platforms including desktop, smartphone and tablet. You’ll get the chance to work on exciting UX elements of projects including extensive user research, wireframing and prototyping. As well as collaborating with the development team youll be heavily relied upon to provide support and knowledge to the client services team in order for projects to run smoothly.
The ideal candidate will have a great eye for design with an understanding of data-visualisation by implementing info-graphics that make the presentation visually attractive, really bringing it to life! Aesthetics are important for this role, however, it really needs someone who has the ability to take information and create presentations that will engage, educate and resonate with their intended audience in order to boost business and / or knowledge. You will need to explore new ways to make the message behind the data more engaging by reducing content and replacing it with visually exciting layouts.
– knowledge of UX trends (with a drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments).
– ability to organise and simplify complex information
– strong presentation / communication / organisational skills
– ability to handle multiple projects
– fluency in web / desktop / mobile technology
– experience in collaborating with technical leads
– proficiency in Axure, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
– ability to work under pressure
In return you’ll receive an extremely competitive salary, with a wide range of staff incentives such as private healthcare scheme, social events and many many more!