AMNET Manchester are looking for a Senior Trading Executive to join our team in Manchester.
AMNET leverages Demand Side Platform and Real Time Bidding technology, advertiser data and data partnerships to drive value and efficiencies in media buying. We deliver the science of targeting while balancing the art of engagement and we ensure that clients have complete control and ownership of their own data.
The core responsibility of this position is the efficient and accurate execution of online display campaigns ensuring maximum value and ROI for clients whilst also aiding the development and management of workloads of junior team members. The successful candidate will have experience in DSP and RTB technology, effective audience data management, reporting and optimisation. The role will also include a training and development program.
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of the display marketplace and RTB technology
• Be able to take the initiative and be a confident communicator
• Take responsibility of the output of junior team members by helping manage workloads and assist with problem solving
• Show commercial awareness through involvement in invoicing process, spend delivery checks and by securing and growing campaign investment
• Traffic, QA and launch new online display campaigns to best practice requirements
• Monitor campaign delivery with great attention to detail ensuring KPIs are met
• Provide top level and deep insight reporting and analysis for clients and senior team
• Translate deep analysis to effective campaign optimisation and performance uplift
• Get involved in the strategic planning of new AMNET campaigns and show ability to accurately forecast potential delivery and ROI for campaigns
• Play an active role in the development of AMNET by providing feedback and suggesting improvements to current workflow and processes.