We’re a multi-award-winning agency that believes in better digital marketing. Specialising in SEO, PPC, website development, social media and conversion rate optimisation, we manage global biddable, earned and owned media campaigns for brands across a diverse range of verticals.
We’ve grown quickly since we were founded in 2005 and now have a team of over 150 marketers. Our executive leadership team also oversees two additional agencies, Shackleton PR and Epiphany Digital (Australia).
We have a modern, vibrant working environment – our Leeds HQ office is a fully refurbished, purpose built office and studio space, packed with facilities to make it a great place to work.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for making B2B sales calls to large companies and following up with emails to arrange a face to face sales meeting around our range of social and search services. You will benefit from an existing database to work from, however you will be expected to research and qualify new leads.
• Solid proven telemarketing experience within a B2B environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You must be computer literate and be proficient using Microsoft word, Excel, e-mail and be able to use sites such as Google and LinkedIn.
• Motivated to achieve
• Excellent telephone manner
• Target driven
• An understanding of search marketing, PR and social media
• In return, you will be working alongside skilled and passionate individuals and will be provided with a structured training programme for your continuous development.
• Your working hours will be 9-5 with 1 hour for lunch (No weekends)
• Competitive basic salary depending on previous experience
• Uncapped commission on both meetings attended and deals closed
• Generous holiday allowance, which includes the Christmas period
• Regular social activities including monthly “Ministry of Fun” staff events
• Epiphany Black is our very own national staff discount scheme