About Media Agency Group
Media Agency Group is the UK’s premier independent media agency, specialising in traditional and digital marketing. We work with clients across a range of exciting industries and disciplines and pride ourselves on delivering work of the highest calibre and providing clients with the most professional and dependable services.
We’re looking for an experienced and talented Senior Social Media Executive to join our growing digital team on a full-time permanent basis. Ideally we’re looking for someone with demonstrative experience at a senior level within a similar role.
The chosen candidate needs to be passionate about social media, be confident in front of clients and have the ability to hit the ground running to take on the management of a range of social media accounts.
We are a hard-working, passionate and committed team. To join us, you will need to have:
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop)
– Strong knowledge and a passion for multiple social media platforms
– The ability to create engaging content plans in line with client’s objectives
– Have the confidence and ability to discuss and pitch social media packages to clients
– A degree/background in a relevant area (eg. marketing)
– Experience of tools such as Hootsuite, Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Analytics, LinkedIn Campaign Manager etc
– Experience of social media management, advertising and analytics
– A comfortable understanding and knowledge of strategy
– Creativity, the ability to multi-task, think outside the box and spot great opportunities to capitalise on through social media
– An interest in marketing and media, and knowledge of the latest industry trends
As a Senior Social Media Executive you will be responsible for the management of client’s social media accounts. You will create compelling visual content which is optimised for the correct social media platforms, develop long-term strategies to engage with and increase a client’s social media audience and provide regular, detailed reports on campaign performance.
You will pitch social media management and advertising packages to potential new clients, know the benefits of social media inside out and the ability to manage a high work load. You will be in regular communication with clients, work closely with the rest of the digital, content and social team and bring ideas, experience and enthusiasm to the table.
We’re looking for dedicated people looking to grow and succeed with us. If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.