Senior Social Media Account Manager
£30k – £35k depending on experience
“Social media is the ultimate equalizer. It gives a voice and a platform to anyone willing to engage.” – Amy Jo Martin
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Social Media Account Manager to join an award winning agency in central Manchester You will have excellent client servicing skills, expert social knowledge and bundles of passion for the industry. This is an agency that oozes creativity and you will be joining specifically to work on a mammoth account that has already won national award!
As a Senior Social Media Account Manager you will…
– Be At the forefront of social trends & technologies so they are always pushing their clients in the direction of excellence
– Have Experience and knowledge of best practices in managing social communities such as: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc
– Be a strategic thinker, thinking of the longer term as well as Now!
– Manage the content output of social executives
– Implement and develop best practice processes for their clients
– Manage influencer outreach campaigns from brief through to execution
– Report social media and results to the client on a weekly and monthly basis
You will come from a profile which will enable you to…
– Demonstrate experience of managing clients tactical & business as usual campaigns from campaign development, monthly social media content development, platform moderation and measurement/reporting
– Show proven experience integrating and working across channels with partner agencies, especially in paid media
– Have Experience in managing a direct report and nurturing the growth and development of that person
– Have the Ability to work with, and bring together relevant teams such as Insights, Strategy, Creative to ensure flawless execution and top class work across all clients
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh
Follow on Twitter @NetworkNatter and @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter.
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.