Senior Researcher to join a fast growing, experienced Conversion Agency based in Manchester City Centre. Working with a number of other specialists in their field, this is a great opportunity for a keen self-starter to carve out their own role in this new company.
As the Senior Researcher you will manage execute and optimise the whole lifecycle of consumer research projects using qualitative and quantitative research techniques to be able to present actionable recommendations.
You should be able to:
• Combine analytical approach with strategic mind-set and present it in an easy to digest format
• Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques
• Analyse actual performance against test scenarios to determine future outcomes
• High level of knowledge across different quantitative methodologies is essential, e.g. pricing, range/concept testing, advertising, usage and attitude, customer satisfaction/experience/loyalty, website evaluation etc. with an ability to utilise trends and secondary research throughout the process
• Active experience of eye-tracking software and testing
• Experience of market research groups and user testing
• Advanced MS Excel
• Knowledge of SQL
• Adept at queries, reporting writing and presenting findings
• Data Driven with excellent attention to detail
• Strong project manager with the ability to take ownership of projects
• Interested in marketing, advertising or user psychology
In return we offer a competitive package including training opportunities and a great working environment from our brand new offices overlooking the city of Manchester.