Dentsu Aegis Network are one of the world’s leading media and digital communications groups incorporating the power brands of Carat, Vizeum, Posterscope, Isobar and iProspect. We help businesses build consumer relationships by effectively communicating their products and brands. Services include data analytics, communications strategies, digital creative execution, online and traditional media planning and buying, and brand tracking and marketing.
As a Senior Research Executive within the Strategic Planning function you will play a key role in developing this capability. It is your role to help provide insight into consumer behaviour which will meet client objectives, and to develop this way of thinking across the business. The team is committed to the principles of transparency, accountability, accuracy, insight and innovation using research data, customer records and desk research.
• An appreciation and understanding of the current media eco-system, driven by personal interest with a particular focus on the changing digital communications landscape
• A proactive approach to the development of personal knowledge and skills.
• Support Strategic Planners and Client Service teams with expertise and analytical thinking on target audience analysis, market dynamics, consumer, competitor and media trends
• Generate detailed analysis from market or consumer data to identify trends that can be turned into compelling insight charts and documents
Be intellectually curious about consumers, to want to understand who they are, where they live, what they like doing and how we can reach them
• Confidence to express opinions, challenge and work in a pro-active rather than reactive way
• An appreciation of the relationship between clients, media and creative agencies
• Help ensure and maximise the quality of all agency media research through strategic development of skills and operations
• Professional and highly developed oral and communication skills
• Ensure 100% accuracy and display excellent attention to detail
• Use desktop systems to generate insight regarding consumers and market categories
• Liaise with other departments to ensure that briefs are responded to in the most compelling way