Amplifi, part of Dentsu Aegis Network are currently looking for a Senior Media Executive to join their growing Radio team.
Amplifi is the media investment arm of Dentsu Aegis Network. Its goal is to deliver a demonstrable uplift in media performance across TV, Print, Digital and Radio on a global basis. Amplifi uses the opportunities presented by convergence and globalisation to deliver a value proposition that works for clients and media owners.
As Senior Media Executive within our Radio team you will maintain expert knowledge of your market place, enhanced by effective use of networking and research data, and you will use that knowledge to minimise cost and maximise response at every consumer touch point. You will be handling complex media brief whilst coaching and supporting junior staff. You will implement briefs with precision and take responsibility for day-to-day account management.
• To ensure documented approval prior to committing clients’ budgets
• Your knowledge of and insight to media markets will help you to deliver excellence in reporting, trading and negotiation, and you will be responsible for the delivery of strategic plans to agreed targets
• To ensure that booking and scheduling systems are managed and kept up to date and ensure all invoices correct prior to distribution
• To ensure documentation confirming client deals are filed, and the client involved understands what the business has promised to deliver
• To create and present buying status reports, weekly timings and buying reviews
• You will use your skills and knowledge to ensure the delivery of quality media solutions
• You will be responsible for committing client’s budgets and whilst you will receive support and guidance you will be responsible for fiscal diligence, being accurate and honest at all times
• To ensure accuracy in the delivery of share / volume deals
• Responsible for creation and execution of plans
• Detailed evaluations of media opportunities for internal and external purposes
• To articulate and define added value delivered for clients
• You are expected to utilise both industry research tools and client data programmes (e.g. ForeSight ®) to develop compelling, evidenced implementational media solutions