AGENCY SPRING Manchester – an Anglo/Danish B2B agency – is looking for a highly motivated experienced Senior Project Manager to play a key role in building the agency’s position in the UK market.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you’ll love working at the heart of a close-knit team, relishing the day-to-day communication with clients and going the extra mile to deliver exciting projects that exceed all expectations. Equally at home managing projects as you are confident controlling project budgets, you will be a key member of the team supporting the whole process whilst managing relationships client-side.
You will also be part of a 115 strong team across 4 offices in UK, DK and South Vietnam.
• Confident, articulate and able to present themselves well in client meetings
• Experience working on both print and digital projects across a variety of clients
• A good eye for detail
• Ability to create their own content and presentations
• Proactive, hands on approach to managing clients and projects
• Proven experience in project management
• Bright / Authentic / Energetic / Understanding / Straightforward / Effective
• Experienced in digital / social media
A Bachelors degree is the minimum requirement for this position, along with at least five years of relevant agency project management experience.
• Actively participating in client meetings together with the Managing Director
• Taking client briefs and writing internal creative briefs
• To communicate closely with everyone working on the project to make sure
they are all on course for completion
• Managing projects from start to completion, managing multiple clients and
• General Project Management administration including time sheets, project
plans, estimates and invoicing
Competitive salary commensurate with experience, qualities and skills.
Company pension scheme.