McCann Manchester is looking for an experienced Senior PR Account Executive to join their award winning PR & Social Media team. If you have several years’ experience working on consumer accounts within a PR agency or press office you could be just the person we’re looking for.
As a Senior PR Account Executive you will be responsible for ensuring continuous high levels of media coverage across a range of on and offline landscapes for FMCG clients. With strong media relations skills you’ll have a passion for securing coverage for FMCG clients.
You’ll need to be a creative thinker with a first rate news sense – we want somebody with a good eye for a strong story, somebody who isn’t afraid to influence the media’s agenda! In addition you’ll need to:
• Be a forward thinker with the ability to seek out relevant opportunities for clients
• Work independently and be both proactive and reactive to the media
• Have excellent writing skills, including press release writing and other collateral for client approval
• Have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
• Support the wider team with events co-ordination, management and general administration
Reporting to a PR & Social Media Account Director, you will be part of a fully integrated marketing communications agency with over 250 specialists working across a range of disciplines.
If you would like to find out more about the team, the awards they’ve won, their clients, services and case studies, please visit www.mccanntalk.com or send your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About McCann Talk
McCann Talk, the UK’s best large social media agency, is McCann Manchester’s public relations, social media and earned media offering. It’s fully integrated within the agency and works with clients across the consumer, trade, B2B, technology and public sectors.
By combining useful insights, attention grabbing ideas and strong relationships with influencers, we encourage positive conversations about our clients’ brands.