Senior PPC Executive
£20 – £24K
“The digital revolution is far more significant than the invention of writing or even of printing.” – Douglas Engelbart
This is a sensational opportunity for a PPC focused digital marketer to join a growing Digital agency in Manchester that is taking the marketing scene by storm. This agency is already full of award winners and as part of their expansion plans they are now looking to recruit a senior PPC Executive to join their superb Digital Client services team.
This role would be a fantastic next step for any PPC Executives who currently work within an agency or a large in-house brand and is looking for career progression.
You will report directly to the PPC Manager and will have their full support in refining, optimising and growing our business through paid search.
– Degree or equivalent qualification
– 2 years or more experience in a PPC role, either agency or client side
– Thorough understanding of where PPC has been and where it’s heading with new developments
– Good understanding of digital marketing channels including paid, email and social
– In depth knowledge of Google Analytics and advanced analytical and technical skills
– Confident working with other PPC team members
– Managing PPC budgets against cost of sale targets
– A clear ability to develop and implement strategic PPC campaigns
– Interpreting PPC and KPI reports for your channel and revising strategy and forecasts accordingly
– Experience presenting findings within your team
– Process and detail driven
If this sounds like a bit of you then please apply today!
Please email your CV to David Walsh email@example.com or call on 0161 638 0896 for a confidential discussion about the position. Connect on Linkedin: David Walsh @DJwalsh16
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Strategy recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester. All current vacancies are live on our website www.networkmarketingjobs.com or you can follow us on twitter @networknatter
We are an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.