A great role for an experienced PPC Executive to join an established eCommerce team, for a market leading business in Wigan.
Reporting to the eCommerce Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving quality traffic to the site via paid search activity.
This will include:
– Developing the online acquisition strategy to deliver the maximum customers to the brand within the targeted Cost of Sale targets.
– Managing and leading the relationship with the PPC agency, to achieve KPIs and to ensure that the brand is front of mind in all search opportunities.
– Researching, managing and implementing PPC campaigns with the PPC agency including keyword account management and strategy.
– Working with the group eCommerce team to ensure all products are pushed appropriately on PPC and relevant digital channels.
– Traffic analysis, performance monitoring, and reporting, and ensuring ROI analysis is reported in depth for the appropriate channels.
– Ensuring the balance between PPC and SEO is commercially beneficial.
– Testing of new keyword strategy including copy changes and positioning.
– Developing the affiliate campaign with the network provider, and developing and increasing the affiliate channel.
– Planning affiliate promotions with key providers tactically throughout the year.
– Developing support for affiliates including create, offer management and core sales offers. Ensure website acquisition targets are delivered in line with company budgets.
– Monitor acquisition traffic to ensure customers delivered are on target for brand objectives
– Working with the offline team to ensure communications message is consistent across online channels.
This is an important role for the business, and needs a confident, well organised individual, who can work well within an eCommerce team, and communicate and manage an external agency effectively. You will have strong PPC experience, including excellent Google Adwords knowledge. This can be from an agency environment, or another in-house role.
This role offers a superb opportunity for a digital marketer to play an integral role in a busy, in-house eCommerce team.