Amaze are looking for a developer to work on our leading web design and build projects as well as e-Commerce implementations for blue-chip customers.
The successful applicant will be working in the Liverpool office in a close team environment with various technologies including .NET CMS frameworks such as EPiServer
The successful applicant would be able to demonstrate 3-5 years of proven project experience and an ability to very quickly learn new technologies and working practices, as well as embrace the challenges of working in a fast-paced development team. They will also have great communication skills and attention to detail is paramount.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
– Code development across the web solution for both large projects and small changes.
– Input to architectural changes and recommendations on continuous solution improvements.
– Leading development activity and partake in build breakdown and estimation sessions.
– Ensure that the delivered websites are efficient, clean and meet the client expectations.
– Lead investigations into issues and problems. Work closely with the wider production team to identify the root cause. Report on findings and make appropriate recommendations for improvements.
– Raise and track issues through our defect-tracking system (JIRA).
– Lead software demonstrations or present technical recommendations to the wider team and the client.
– Attend client facing meetings, reviews and retrospectives.
– Lead the evolution of development and quality standards within the technical team.
– Keep up to date with the latest trends in web development and delivery.
– Strive to improve more junior developers through code reviews, pair programming and formal mentoring.
Competencies and skills required:
– 3-5 years’ experience with ASP.NET MVC web applications
– Proven experience of working with major CMS products, preferably EpiServer
– Proven experience of creating robust scalable web applications
– Experience of working with GIT based version control systems.
– Experience of working on e-commerce solutions, EPiServer commerce experience advantageous
– Code delivery via continuous integration pipelines and through automated deployment tools, knowledge of Team City and Octopus deploy an advantage.
– Cloud hosting experience an advantage.
– Good knowledge and experience of unit test frameworks
– Excellent communication skills, at both a technical and non-technical level.
– Great interpersonal skills, with proven experience of building excellent working relationships with clients.
– Experience of working to tight deadlines within an agency environment.
– Experience working within an iterative development framework.
– The ability to manage your own time successfully and prioritise effectively.