Vizeum was created for the new era of media. A convergent world where consumers and content come together, in real time, on platforms and devices; a global world massively impacted by digital technology which is totally reshaping the environment that brands and people live in.
Vizeum Manchester embraces every dimension, linking social, mobile, offline and online, generating emotions and trust, and building powerful connections between brands and people at speed and scale.
As a Media Executive, you will be responsible for leading the day to day management of client’s campaigns, ensuring that clients get the highest level of service. You will aid senior team members in planning campaigns and lead campaign delivery and implementation with the Vizeum team. You are ultimately responsible for delivering the day to day of strategies developed by the senior team.
– Taking the day to day lead on client accounts.
– Planning and forecasting clients’ media with senior support across all channels.
– Work with investment teams to ensure accurate delivery of your media plans with the support of junior staff.
– Training of junior staff, following a senior team lead to ensure successful staff development.
– Briefing media teams in a comprehensive and well thought out manner.
– Providing support on new business when required
– Leading day to day campaign management and maximising client return on investment.
– To demonstrate strong understanding of all media channels and the ability to plan, using an integrated channel approach.
– Understanding the detail of media plans and accurately ensuring the delivery of those plans with investment teams.
– Providing clients with regular updates on performance of their media.
– Ensure accuracy of reporting to clients via insight and other relevant reporting methods.
– Take a collaborative view of all media channels and suggest to senior account leads budget reallocation based on performance where suitable.
– Contribute to client presentation writing.
– Contribute during client meetings to add value from a day to day level.
– Build strong relationships on a day to day level with client contacts, providing them with the confidence that you are completely in control of their budgets and understand what is expected of day to day activity.
– Develop relevant client documents and presentations with the support of senior team members as required.
– Work with media executives and assistants to deliver accurate and timely work to clients.
– Ensure accounts are being supported correctly by investment teams, in a timely and accurate manner.
– Take responsibility for your clients schedule and billing process.
– Take an active interest in developing your media knowledge and expertise through training and conferences.