A highly creative and personable Senior Graphic Designer wanted to join our design team.
Uber offers a full creative advertising service, injecting personality and passion into the work we produce. Our business is communication, so you’ll not find us using exclusive language that is designed to impress, yet actually fails to communicate – we talk straight so you know what we’re talking about. With brand development at the heart of our business, we create ideas that add the right personality to your brand.
The work we produce is rich and varied with specialisms in retail and entertainment. Clients include Harveys, BAFTA, Tombola, The Perfume Shop, Crabtree & Evelyn, BFI and Cargo.
Campaign magazine listed Uber as a top 3 agency outside London. We’re a national top 40 agency in The Drum Design 100. Marketing magazine included Uber in the Top 30 Creative Agencies in the UK. The Drum called Uber ‘Advertising agency of the year’.
• 5 years’+ commercial experience is required.
• Experience spanning both digital and print is expected.
• Major brand experience working on projects from concept to completion.
• Ability to think imaginatively around a brief.
• Attention to detail and strong typographical skills are essential.
• Evidence in your portfolio of press, point of sale material, packaging and digital are a big plus.
• The tools of your trade will at the very least be: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Pencil, Brain. 3D skills are a bonus.
This role will be based in our Sheffield office. If you’re interested please send your details to email@example.com