Are you an Senior FrontEnd Developer who’s looking to join our Kagool team in St Peter’s Square, Manchester.
Our team are extremely passionate about what they do and we’re looking for someone with the right attitude and who takes pride in their work to be a part of this. The team is diverse and we offer opportunities to grow and develop your skills.
You will have…
• Extensive experience / knowledge of HTML, CSS
• Knowledge and confidence of CSS Pre-processors
• Experience of mobile and web
• Experience of working with a multi-discipline team
• Ideally digital agency experience – although this is not essential
• Experience in an Agile scrum environment
• Experience of writing mobile first code
• A desire to keep up to date with the latest advances in FE development
It would be awesome if you did have…..
• Extremely detail driven and care about the interaction & design
• Previous professional experience of working with Sitecore CMS is highly desirable, however any .net CMS experience is beneficial
• Knowledge and experience in working in Microsoft Visual Studio with the .net framework
• Experience in Continuous integration
• Experience with JS workflow tools
• Able to consult and interact with customers on projects, some excellent communication skills are essential
• Able to challenge and not accept the status quo, but not being arrogant in the process
• Working on multiple exciting projects and with different clients
• Ability to match a technology solution to a business problem
• Knowledge of UX design principles, where you have to think outside the box for project estimate, technical approaches and interacting with customers
Here’s what we offer to be Kagool…..
We’re one of the UK’s leading Sitecore partners, we’re digital specialists who get a real kick out of taking on difficult challenges and finding smart, simple answers. We’re spreading our wings into Manchester, so what better time to become part of the team and make your name known in the industry.
Our team is awesome and we pride ourselves on a great working environment, offering you the opportunity to work with some extremely talented and creative colleagues and giving you opportunities to develop your skills on a daily basis.
You’ll receive a great salary and package benefits that include annual bonuses, child-care vouchers, private pension, eye care allowance, duvet days (2 per year).
In addition to that you’ll get a new laptop that you can ‘plug & play’ in order to desk hop, a welcome bottle of wine on your first day, cake and occasional donuts, internal Sonos music system, great work life balance along with fantastic opportunities for training & development.