MediaCom North are looking for a Senior Executive/Manager to join their Insight and Strategy Team (Explore) in the Manchester office.
The overall objective of the Explore team is to use off the shelf and tailor-made insight to create meaningful Customer Journeys across our client base and to measure the impact of their activation.
Within this, the key duties of the role we are looking to fill are:
– To be client facing, involving the strategic development of Customer Journeys (for the clients which you are responsible for) with our planning team.
– To work with the Head of Qual research and be trained (if necessary) to run focus groups and research communities on behalf of our clients.
– To visit colleagues in Leeds and Birmingham to develop tailor-made and other insight projects.
– To be involved in new business pitches.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
– Have experience of working in the research, insight or strategy industry
– Be familiar with qualitative research methods and ideally have some experience of running focus groups or research communities
– Be enthusiastic about developing and implementing strategy
– Be pro-active in their approach to client work
– Be able to work quickly and efficiently to tight deadlines