iProspect, part of Denstu Aegis Network, are looking for a Senior Media Executive to join their growing team.
iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996. Currently the biggest and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
As a Senior Digital Media Executive within our Manchester office, you will take a lead role in planning and managing integrated media campaigns, ensuring clients experience the highest service levels. You will provide advice to clients on competitor activity and innovations in their marketplace, working with senior staff to provide strategic and justified media proposals.
– Sound quality control in the day to day management of small campaigns and support for large campaigns
– Maintaining audit friendly account administration
– Managing financial process including client terms, invoicing accuracy and debtors
– Maintaining client market awareness through proactive research
– Consulting with media owners to maintain channel awareness and to identify, appraise, and sell in appropriate media opportunities for clients
– Interrogating client briefs to ensure a holistic understanding of what success looks like
– Using research systems effectively to support planning decisions
– Building comprehensive media briefs that clearly communicate campaign objectives and parameters
– Working with the Activation and Channel Planning teams to maximise the quality of media planning responses to brief
– Creating articulate client documents, presenting data in a manner meaningful to the client and demonstrating clear ROI
– Provide support to senior staff on new business briefs
– Identifying opportunities for cross-sell within client accounts
– Contributes to the Strategic Planning process
– Self-sufficiency in the fundamentals of account management
– Gaining positive feedback from clients
– Able to act as a credible client facing expert delivering cross channel consumer insight
– Building good presentation skills
– Good understanding of cross-departmental impacts and parameters
– Adding value through process development or knowledge growth