We’re currently looking for another creative Senior Digital Designer to join the team at Epiphany.
We enjoy a great deal of creative freedom across a broad spectrum of projects, making this role a fantastic opportunity to show the world what you’re really capable of.
You’ll need to be a passionate digital designer with a love of designing the very best experiences, but we’re looking for more than that – you’ll also need to be the conceptual thinker who enjoys generating innovative and intriguing ideas.
Obsessed with the details, you’ll take a real pride in everything you produce and enjoy exploring the possibilities of the medium. You’ll also have a proven track record in taking a lead role in larger web development project.
• Producing exceptional designs to brief and deadlines
• Work under the direction and advice of Creative Director
• Collaborate with front end and back end developers on a regular basis
• Working closely with our account managers, project managers and clients
• Effective mentorship of a junior designer
• Scoping and estimating design projects
• To live and breathe digital
• A portfolio that demonstrates a broad range of skills and creative approaches, including evidence of lead roles in web development projects
• An excellent design eye and attention to detail
• Confidence in your own ability and ideas, while being receptive and professional with feedback
• Comprehensive understanding of user behaviour and how to design for the best user experience
• Brief writing experience
• You should obviously excel in the use of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Professional communication and presentation skills