The Senior Digital Creative is a conceptual thinker and digital design expert. Working within a creative team, collaborating closely with other disciplines, they apply skills and experience to a diverse range of digital projects. The digital creative delivers concepts and implements design solutions for campaign and brand led briefs across digital channels, including responsive websites, mobile applications, email marketing, display media and digital video, as well as emerging digital channels and platforms.
• Applying creative skills and experience to bring ideas to life, with award-winning standards of creative execution.
• Working under the pressures and demands of a fast-paced agency environment.
• Collaborating and sharing knowledge with a multi-disciplinary team from various skills and backgrounds.
• Delegating and providing support and mentoring to the junior members of the creative team.
• Maintaining awareness and knowledge of emerging technology and digital channels.
• Travel to meetings in the UK and abroad
• 6+ Years agency experience
• A demonstrable background in digital communication solutions
• A demonstrable working knowledge of Responsive Web Design and its associated principles and methodologies
• A proven track-record of delivering to well known national and international brands
• Conceptual thinker with the ability to brief and delegate to a design team
• Competence in industry standard software (Adobe Creative Suite – CC)
• Confident presenting to internal and client audiences
• Dynamic and entrepreneurial personality
• HTML/CSS and a working knowledge of front-end design/development would be a distinct advantage.
Although this role demands a certain level of experience, we are also open to hearing from people who see this role as an imminent next step in the development of their career. We’re as keen to see your potential as much as your experience.