Quba is one of the biggest and best digital agencies in Sheffield. We are a fun bunch of designers, techies and marketing types who support a long list of high profile clients and we’re always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team.
Our quirky offices in the centre of Sheffield are located within a converted Victorian church school just off Division Street. We expect our staff to work hard but we reward them handsomely – as well as monthly pizza and beer evenings we have a lively lunchtime crowd who play Fifa, table tennis and pool. If you’re not the competitive type there are loads of cafes and shops nearby.
Away from work all Quban’s enjoy a company funded healthcare cashplan and up to 30 paid holiday days per year. Everyone is encouraged to reach their potential and a number of our senior staff have risen through the company by taking advantage of Quba funded training and development opportunities.
We are looking for an ambitious and focused individual to take up a senior position within our team of search and content marketing specialists. This is an opportunity to really make your mark and be the driving force that will take our offering to the next level.
It’s likely that you will either be an account director from a sizeable agency ready to step up to the next level or a department head looking to take on a fresh challenge that will allow you to really make your mark within this fast developing and successful digital agency.
In summary the role will be split between developing existing client accounts and building a solid new business strategy.
• Drive existing client account performance and ensure targets and KPI’s are hit
• Be responsible for evolving and building the brand and proposition of the business which in turn will play a key role in driving new business
• Leading on new business initiatives
• Responsibility for the divisions P&L and reporting at board level
• Lead strategic account planning and deployment
• Bring your own ideas to both improve and expand on the services offered to our clients
• Providing strategic guidance to the team across all clients
• Management and mentoring of team members
Skills and experience
• Understanding of SEO and content marketing and their role within digital
• The skills required to analyse and understand a client’s wider business objectives and identify the ‘bigger picture’ steering the delivery of services to meet these needs
• Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders across the client organisation
• Good working knowledge of analytics and social management packages including Google Analytics
• A solid grounding in the principles of conversion optimization
• A confident, engaging and consultative communicator with strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills with the ability to upsell and cross-sell wider agency services
• Proven track record in digital