Ingenuity Digital Holdings (IDHL) which trades as WMG, Ingenuity Digital and NetConstruct is one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK. With offices in Central London, Harrogate and Wetherby, IDHL has a growing team of over 100 professional, creative, marketing and technical people.
Trading for 14 years IDHL has a record of strong growth and profitability and is proud of its diverse portfolio of clients including some of the finest national and international companies. IDHL offer a full range of internet marketing services which include Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Social Media, PPC, Online PR, and DADI award-nominated web design and development.
Over the years IDHL have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high quality results to clients. A transparent, analytical approach, outstanding account management coupled with intellectual property developed over 14 years has helped them establish an enviable market leading position.
The Digital Creative & PR Manager role is a senior role which involves planning and managing the Creative & PR Campaigns for some of our largest clients, to achieve the best results for our clients in the SERPs. As part of this client-facing role you will be reporting directly to clients and account managers on each online campaign and outreach strategy.
Summary of the role
• Delivering successful inspirational Creative & PR campaigns to hit KPI and budgets
• Reporting on the success of a campaign to senior management and clients professionally
• Managing all involved in producing a campaign, Content team, Outreach Marketing executives, senior management and clients.
• Pitching to New and existing clients for additional Creative & PR work
• Well-read and always up to date on new trends in the industry
Further Duties Covered by the role
• Proposing and project managing multiple Creative & PR campaigns; from formulating the initial concept to implementing the strategy and reporting back on results.
• Producing link-earning opportunities for clients by developing strategies that are designed to generate natural off-site coverage.
• Define target audiences and desired coverage and reach
• Carry out standard marketing methodologies e.g. SWOT analysis and Pest analysis.
• Providing ongoing creative consultancy to clients to market their brand innovatively and assist in meeting their SEO KPIs.
• Building relationships with influential bloggers, website owners, journalists and other valuable contacts to increase client’s online visibility.
• Aligning projects with the client’s in-house brand communications and PR activities to develop an integrated marketing campaign.
• Organising content writers and junior Creative & PR Strategists, for brainstorming sessions and delivering the work packets required by a campaign on time.
• Liaising accordingly with the technical team, sales team and senior management for successful delivery.
• Delivering content, documentation or other marketing activity within budget, deadlines and in line with individual targets.
• Developing robust KPIs for reporting on content marketing strategies.
• Keeping up to date with new trends in the ever changing industry of digital marketing.
• Driving innovative thinking, both internally and externally.
• Taking an active role in presenting content marketing strategies to current and potential new clients.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
• Experience in a Senior Digital Creative/PR Role for minimum of 3 years’ or similar, preferably agency side
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office.
• Good IT, English and typing skills.
• Excellent understanding of the digital landscape with a strong grasp on the link between Digital PR, SEO and Social Media and how these three disciplines combine for maximum campaign reach and effectiveness to give us Digital Marketing
• Demonstrate creative flare and ability to generate unique and individual Creative/PR Strategies and campaigns
• Strong knowledge of Google analytics and other tools to report campaign results and monitor successes.
• Strong communication skills, through emails, over the phone and face-to-face.
• Be forward thinking and able to cope with change.
• Work effectively in a team to deliver results.
• Proven success in leading projects, content marketing and PR techniques
• Be educated to a degree level preferable in marketing or relevant equivalent.
• Basic Technical SEO knowledge possible from personal online website experience
• Knowledge of Google guidelines and algorithm updates such as Panda and Penguin.
• Experience in Traditional Marketing or PR
• A portfolio of up to date media relationships, ideally at a national level
• A strong knowledge of the blogosphere and contacts with high profile bloggers and vloggers