iProspect creates customised and integrated digital marketing programs that drive dramatic and measurable business results. We understand the customer and their mind-set, and we work to engage them. Ultimately, we create experiences that transform intent into action and drive conversions. And we’ve been doing exactly that since 1996.
Currently the biggest, and still the fastest growing digital agency in the world, iProspect has UK offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh where we recruit develop top class talent.
As a Senior Content Strategist you will be tasked with leading and delivering content strategy and creative across key client accounts. You will refine and take ownership of the creative content process that will deliver best in class digital content solutions to achieve fantastic results for our clients.
It will be your key responsibility to move client campaigns from insights, to ideation right to strategy sign off. As a key ambassador of our content product you will update the business of new initiatives and create new opportunities on an on-gong basis.
• Owning the creative process across content teams
• Quality assurance across all clients content strategies
• Managing client insight process to feed into strategy
• Developing a team of content strategists
• Commercial awareness to be able to efficiently grow our digital creative content solution
• Building relationships with key members of internal and external Dentsu Aegis Network teams
• Building relationships with specialist content suppliers
• Training and development for in-house teams across channels and client services to help develop product
• Work with our research team to leverage key insights for content activity
• Own the creative processes used across content team
• Work with content marketing activation team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to the brief
• Support agencies strategic team so we can understand how content can feed into broader marketing strategies
• Influence & guide teams/clients on their content investment, always promoting innovation and insight driven plans
•Own ‘Content Plans’ for your clients, ensuring they are created in line with wider client objectives
• Continually review & suggest changes to strategy based on current performance and its impact to client’s business goals
• Manage client strategy presentations, reviewing potential delivery & ROI for existing new clients and assessing impact on client’s business
• Devise & drive strategies that are integrated across all digital channels, specifically search & social
• Pre-empt problems & pro-actively work to find solutions, ensuring minimal risk to the agency
• Presenting cross/up sell opportunities to clients
• Produce and present new business proposals & collateral where required
• Maintain strong relationships with client & client service stakeholders, being the main point of contact on your campaigns
• Proactive communication with client base to ensure highest client satisfaction levels
Development & Mobilisation
• Coach & develop team members to ensure best in class delivering from their work
• Manage & escalate performance issues to group search manger
• Participate in cross department training where required