Take your career to the next level with the UK’s Outstanding Small Consultancy. Work with high calibre clients and fulfil your career ambitions as we build on a record year for our 5-star business. It’s a unique opportunity to join an intelligent, independent agency at the top of its game.
We are a highly-regarded independent consultancy offering a 5-star service to our clients and a 5-star working environment for our team. In 2012, at just three years old, the CIPR voted us the UK’s Outstanding Small Consultancy. Our client list includes PLCs and national/international market leaders and we achieved £1m turnover in 2013/14.
This is a wide-ranging role that will operate at both a strategic and a hands-on level across a diverse range of clients and briefs. You will lead some areas of client work but will work alongside another Senior Consultant/Director on others. You will be working with major clients in the utilities, healthcare and technology sectors.
Key duties will include:
• Plan, deliver and measure innovative and impactful campaigns for a diverse range of clients
• Manage client relationships
• Lead some areas of client work; support in others
• Bring new ideas to the agency and actively contribute to our future development
• Play your part in new business activity to support the continuing growth of the agency
Your skills and experience
• Solid experience in agency or in-house PR, journalism or marketing communications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Knowledge of and ability to use a wide range of social media channels
• Self-motivated and well organised
• Knowledge of the UK healthcare sector an advantage
The role will be based in our boutique offices in the centre of Manchester, a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly station and easily commutable from Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and West Yorkshire.
What’s in it for you?
You will benefit from: a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of our employee bonus scheme; flexible working (Senior Consultants can work one day a week from home, subject to client requirements); CIPR membership fees paid; a serious investment in your personal development through external and internal training. We also provide free tea, coffee, fruit, biscuits and cakes!