Take your career to the next level with one of the most respected PR teams in the North West. You will work with top-notch clients, be supported in your personal development and benefit from a progressive culture that includes flexible working and an employee profit share scheme.
Intelligent Conversation (formerly Judge & Howard) is one of the most respected agencies in the North West. We are an independently owned £1m plus turnover communications consultancy providing PR, social and content services. We are ranked 136 nationally and 25 outside London in the 2015 PR Week league tables. Our clients include PLCs and national/international market leaders and we are known for our strategic, intelligent approach.
This is a rare opportunity to work across both B2B and B2C clients – developing your full potential as a rounded communications professional. You will lead some areas of client work but will work alongside another Senior Consultant/Director on others. You will be working with some of the agency’s biggest clients across sectors including technology, financial services and healthcare.
Key duties will include:
• Plan, deliver and measure innovative and impactful campaigns for a diverse range of clients
• Manage client relationships
• Lead some areas of client work; support in others
• Bring new ideas to the agency and actively contribute to our future development
• Play your part in new business activity to support the continuing growth of the agency
Your skills and experience
• Solid experience in agency or in-house PR, journalism or marketing communications
• Excellent writing skills – across a range of content, from white papers to blogs, press releases and social media
• Strong verbal and interpersonal communications skills
• Able to use a wide range of social media channels/digital communications techniques
• Self-motivated and well organised
The role will be based in our boutique offices in the centre of Manchester, a 5-minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly station and easily commutable from Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and West Yorkshire.
What’s in it for you?
You will benefit from: a competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of our employee bonus scheme; flexible working (Senior Consultants can work one day a week from home, subject to client requirements); a serious investment in your personal development through external and internal training. We also provide free tea, coffee, fruit, biscuits and cakes!