You’ll be an experienced Senior CG Producer with at least 3 years experience within a CG or VFX related industry. You’ll have a proven track record of delivering creative, high quality productions within budget and deadlines. You’ll be a great communicator with a strong ability to organise and motivate production teams. As well as this you’ll be an all round problem solver, team player, and have the ability to keep your team motivated and your client happy. You’ll work on a project from cradle to grave, liaising with clients while leading our talented team to achieve world class results.
Be able to communicate & negotiate with external clients & internal personnel at all levels. Be able to assess and critique work with Creative Leads and delivering feedback to the team
Have experience of assessing scripts/storyboards in order to determine requirements & produce quotes.
Exhibit good organisational skills.
Be motivated, self-disciplined.
Perform well under deadline pressure in a fast paced environment, prioritising different tasks to achieve the project goals.
- Liaising with & advising clients in order to determine requirements.
- Organising presentation material to pitch to clients.
- Working with Account Management team to produce cost breakdowns.
- Producing & maintaining client deliverable & artist schedules including task tracking.
- Pre-Production reference gathering.
- Briefing and managing internal teams.
- Providing verbal & written progress to clients, management & internal teams.
- Chair project Dailies with art teams, delivering client feedback.
- Ensure projects are completed to client/project specification with no errors / omissions.
The nature of the job is such that Producers & Directors are often required to work additional hours outside conventional working hours to ensure projects are delivered on time.