About The Company
iProspect is a global, award-winning marketing agency that drives digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands. A trusted partner with an in-depth understanding of consumer behavior, iProspect reshapes brand strategies to meet the fast-paced demands of the convergent world with a focus on exceeding the client’s business objectives. iProspect delivers personal, adaptive and valuable digital experiences utilizing proprietary solutions including: paid and natural search, content generation, data & insights, social media management, structured data and feeds, performance display, conversion optimization and affiliates.
Affiliate Marketing is an exciting industry, with new and emerging digital disciplines being at the heart of what we do. We work with key online partners such as Skyscanner, Moneysupermarket and Shopstyle to ensure our clients are maximising their website traffic, and ultimately online sales, distributed from these sites. We work with Vouchercode, cashback, social, blogging and content sites on a commission or ‘cost per acquisition’ basis, meaning we only pay them when the traffic converts to a sale.
In this fast paced environment you’ll need to be able to multitask whilst using your initiative to develop new campaigns. Understanding our clients will be at the heart of your work; across planning, implementing and reviewing campaigns. This role will see you be responsible for campaigns from start to end so being a great communicator is essential. You will be working across some of the leading clients in the agency including Holland & Barrett and Matalan.
As a Media Executive within our Affiliates team you will be responsible for:
• Expert knowledge of all aspects of the channel marketplace, both current and future
• Advising junior and client services staff on the spectrum of in channel markets
• Expert use of all tools and systems to produce highly informative reports
– Overseeing client accounts, acting as senior point of contact and presenting at client meetings
• Managing the evaluation and presentation of affiliate and aggregator opportunities to ensure relevant awareness
• Demonstrating insight into the interaction between media channels in producing considered responses to cross channel briefs
• Supporting Channel Planners with feedback and updates to maintain their depth of channel awareness
– Produces relevant channel updates on key trends / developments, presented effectively for circulation to clients
• Manages, motivates and develops junior staff
• Develop a full appreciation of the audit process, supporting the AD/Director in data analysis
• Effective liaison with client service teams, to ensure affiliate and aggregator planning is in line with client objectives
The Ideal Candidate
In order to meet the needs of this integral role the job holder must be able to demonstrate the following:
:Attention to detail
:Project management skills
:Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
:Service / deliver focused