A global digital communications agency, based in Leeds, are searching for a Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director to join their client services team, to work alongside one of their biggest accounts, a household international retailer.
If successful, along with the Digital AD, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of some really innovative digital projects.
I am particularly interested in hearing from people from an eCommerce background, experience in retail would be highly advantageous.
You will also have an intrinsic role in building and managing relationships, providing them with very content led, web solutions. You’ll need to be a real all rounder, ready to get involved in a variety of tasks, with exposure to a wide range of digital channels; websites, online display and content production (games, apps, video.)
– Experience in successfully delivering projects across multiple channels, particularly content filled, web design and build projects.
– Experience as a digital Account Manager / Senior Account Manager.
– Agency background.
– Experience of managing high profile accounts.
– International experience is advantageous but not a necessity.
– Strong strategic skills and the ability to advise clients on a senior level.
This is a one off, fantastic opportunity, for someone looking to progress within an exciting agency, with a highly competitive package on offer for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like your next position, or you’d like to discuss your next role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.